Privacy and data protection policy
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and the Organic Law 3/2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Tu Empresa o nombre guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind that our customers provide us with, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be processed in accordance with the terms established in the RGPDin that sense Creative Coaching Solutions has adopted the levels of protection legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Name: Creative Coaching Solutions
KvK Nr. 5928
Address: Heemstede 2102
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or hire any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To deal with the queries and claims that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
We do not disclose your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
In this sense, Creative Coaching Solutions will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once locked, your data will become inaccessible to Creative Coaching SolutionsThey will not be processed except to make them available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology and the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including your username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy rules and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by law).
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of asserting or defending claims.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. Creative Coaching Solutions will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent given to Your name or the name of your company.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at email@example.com a copy of your ID card.
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain.
- Phone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
Creative Coaching Solutions reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.