Privacy and data protection policy
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Company name is: Creative Coaching Solutions
- The Dutch intra-Community VAT ID No is: NL002422572B03
- Registered office is located at Heemsteedse Dreef 190, Heemstede 2102KS, The Netherlands.
- Email: email@example.com
- Social activity is: Online coaching services and trainings.
In doing so, we express our commitment to maintaining and guaranteeing secure business relationships by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of every user of our website.
- What are personal data?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information relating to a person that you give us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product requiring an invoice, we will ask for full address, name, surname and ID or VAT number.
In addition, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
1.1 Principles for data processing
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles in accordance with the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you about in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: As you can see below, the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. You should be aware that we take all measures to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
- Purpose, legitimisation, category of data collected, consent to processing, minors
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected and stored in a file for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that the OWNER considers to be of interest to its USERS. The fields marked as obligatory are essential for the aforementioned purpose.
Likewise, it may use the data to comply with the requirements requested by USERS.
In short, the PURPOSE is as follows:
- Provision of content on the blog.
- Management of the list of subscribers for the distribution of exclusive content or free training activities, as well as commercial prospecting.
- Prescribing solutions through affiliate programmes.
- Online and offline consultancy and training for digital entrepreneurs on online business.
- Organisation of online and offline events.
Only the owner will have access to his or her data, and under no circumstances will this data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
Under no circumstances will the data be used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, nor will it be passed on to a third party.
If you are over fourteen years of age, you may register on THE WEBSITE without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14 years old?
In this case, the consent of their parents or guardians is a mandatory condition for us to process their personal data.
Warning: If you are under fourteen years of age and have not obtained parental consent, you may not register on the site and we will refuse your application if we become aware of it.
2.3 Legal standing
With your consent, we can process your data as a mandatory requirement for you to subscribe to the website.
As you know, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
2.4 Data category
The data collected are never specially protected, but are categorised as identification data.
2.5 Data retention time
We will retain your data for the legally required period of time or until you request its deletion.
2.6 Accuracy and veracity of the data
Obviously, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data you send us, exempting us from any liability in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information on the various data collection forms.
- Compliance with applicable regulations
THE OWNER complies to date with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user's personal data.
From May 2018, we will be governed by the regulation that will come into force, being the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
Likewise, THE OWNER informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER'S consent for the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data supplied, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of THE OWNER and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
In addition, the USER consents to the processing of his/her data for the purpose of informing him/her, by any means, including e-mail, of the products and services of THE OWNER.
If the USER does not authorise the processing of his/her data for the aforementioned purposes, he/she may exercise his/her right to oppose the processing of his/her data under the terms and conditions set out below in the section "Exercise of Rights".
- Security measures
THE OWNER informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All of the above is in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Furthermore, THE OWNER has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, which guarantees the security of your data.
- Personal data capture system and its purpose
1) Content subscription forms: Within THE WEBSITE there are several forms for the purpose of sending information and news bulletins, marketing campaigns and messages relating to the management of subscriptions, services and contracted courses by e-mail. Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by THE WEBSITE from the Newsletter itself via an unsubscribe link.
2) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to respond to queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the website.
4) Purchase form for infoproducts, trainings, mentoring, consultancy, events: Through the website, infoproducts can be purchased, in this case, buyer's data (name, surname, address and e-mail) are required.
- Social plugins
On our website we offer you links and services related to different social networks (e.g. Facebook "Like"). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with information about your visit to that website.
It is therefore advisable to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with one of their social network profiles or share information through them.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es&gl=es
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Links or external links
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by THE WEBSITE. Therefore, THE OWNER does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these third-party websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide THE USER with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our work, although THE OWNER does not itself or through third parties market the information, contents and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing on said sites. THE WEBSITE is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the User from accessing these links.
THE USER and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to THE WEBSITE (the "Hyperlink"). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE and the owner of the site or web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. In any case, THE WEBSITE reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
- Exercise of rights
Those natural persons who have provided their data through THE WEBSITE may contact THE OWNER in order to be able to exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition with regard to the data included in their files, free of charge.
Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes rather than being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing to THE OWNER with the reference "Data Protection", specifying their data, accrediting their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
Creative Coaching Solutions
Heemsteedse Dreef 190
You may also exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data controller and data processors
The data controller is THE OWNER.
As processors outside the aforementioned controller:
THE OWNER reserves the unilateral right to change suppliers and/or add new suppliers without prior notice to THE USER.
- Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares having been informed of the conditions on the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing of the same by THE OWNER in the manner and for the purposes indicated on this page.