Executive Coaching: impact your organization by expanding your capabilities
Transform your organization
Executive Coaching and 21st Century Leadership
Companies are much more than professional development environments where productivity is the main priority. Today we are talking about complex systems where the greatest capital is its human resources. That's why executive coaching will help you develop your leadership skills to lead your company to become a benchmark for teamwork. From your talent, develop the best version of your employees, expanding all your potential.
Why coach with me?
My experience of more than 15 years as leader of the second violins in the Dutch Philharmonic Orchestra and as a teacher and study coach at the Conservatory of Amsterdam makes me a different kind of coach.
Promoting talent and creativity are part of my daily work. Personal branding is also one of my passions and that is why I have also been trained in the world of marketing and digital communication.
All this, together with my continuous training as a coach, makes me a professional who knows what it means to maximize potential and talent.
Your goals are just a click away.
Training and experience
"Education is the most powerful tool there is to change the world". Nelson Mandela
- Professional Coaching ASCTH (Crearte Coaching 2020 - ICF)
- Mindfulness MBSR Training, Amsterdam 2016
- Expert in social media marketing and social media mangement UNED (2012)
- Diploma as violin soloist University of Graz (Austria - 2000)
- Violin soloist Dutch Philharmonic Orchestra (2005-present)
- Teacher, coach and mentor Conservatory of Amterdam (2014-present)
- CEO Creative Social Media Solutions (2009-Present)
- Founder Creative Coaching Solutions (Amsterdam-Madrid)
Memberships and Conferences
- ICF Global
- ICF Netherlands
- ICF Spain
- Board treasurer ¨Echt Gebeurd Foundation¨ (2018-present)
- Conferences on personal branding, branding and time management (2014 - present)